GENERAL REGISTRATION CONDITIONS IN EVENTS THAT ARE DEVELOPED IN CITTLAN
By completing the duly signed registration form and / or when booking any type of event (workshop, training, course …), which is offered through the website www.lanzarotesmartisland.es the user accepts the terms and conditions set forth in this document.
1. The user makes the order through the completion of the purchase process presented on the https website: www.lanzarotesmartisland.es.
2. To send your order the user must:
3. The final confirmation of the order by the user is equivalent to the full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the available events, as well as said general conditions of sale that will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
4. In the event of lack of availability of the event, CITTLAN undertakes to inform the user as soon as possible.
5. Registrations are personal and non-transferable, and are valid only for the calendar of the corresponding event.
6. CITTLAN reserves the right to cancel an event for organizational reasons; In this case, the user will be entitled to the refund of the total amount of the reservation made.
GENERAL REGISTRATION CONDITIONS FOR TRAINING ACTIONS (WORKSHOPS, CHALLENGES, COURSES) TO BE DEVELOPED IN CITTLAN
In addition to the 6 points mentioned above, the user must:
7. Once the event has started, no amount paid for the reservation made will be refunded.
8. In case of force majeure, each case will be studied provided it is duly justified.
9. Reservation cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org before the start of the training action. In cases where a payment for the registration has been made, CITTLAN will reimburse the registration fee to which the following terms will apply.
10. In the event that the user could not continue the training, the center cannot reserve the registration for another period. No refunds will be made for classes that the student has not attended.
CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE OF REGISTRATIONS TO TRAINING ACTIONS
1. The registration will be effective only if the conformity has been issued by CITTLAN, not being able to attend and therefore not registering to parts of it in the case of not receiving it.
2. The minimum number of students for the training activities is 20. In case of not reaching the required minimum, CITTLAN may cancel the training action.
3. If the student of a canceled training action decides to transfer his registration to another training, the economic conditions of the new training chosen will be applied
4. The assignment of teachers to the different training actions is the sole responsibility of CITTLAN, which may make the changes it deems appropriate, even if the training action has already begun.
5. Failure to attend lessons lost due to causes beyond CITTLAN will not be recoverable.
6. The duration of one academic hour is 45 minutes.
Admission or expulsion:
1. In the case of serious disciplinary problems, repeated misbehavior or violation of Spanish law, the student will be expelled, without the right to any refund made. In addition, the student will not be allowed to access the rest of the training offer or events offered from CITTLAN for at least 5 years.
2. Violence or disrespect for other students or employees of CITTLAN will mean expulsion of the student). In addition, the student will not be allowed to access the rest of the training offer or events offered from www.lanzarotesmartisland.es for at least 5 years.
3. In the event that damages to third parties are caused, all expenses claimed from CITTLAN that are caused by the aforementioned incidents will be charged to the student, who will not be entitled to any subsequent claim.
4. CITTLAN has available to students or their legal representatives Claims Sheets according to the official model.
5. CITTLAN is not responsible for printing errors that may appear or for errors in third-party publications about CITTLAN.
6. In the case of repeated absenteeism from the courses contracted, the student will be expelled, without the right to any reimbursement. In addition, the student will not be allowed to access the rest of the training offer or events offered from www.lanzarotesmartisland.es for at least 6 months.
1. The student undertakes to verify in advance that he has the necessary conditions to attend the training.
2. The student accepts that they will not give, under any circumstances, either for free or for a fee, access to third parties whatever the form.
3. The student accepts that he will follow the training diligently.
4. As part of the evaluation, in order to complete the training, the student expressly accepts the fact that he does not benefit from any help or assistance from any other person. Similarly, from CITTLAN each student is asked to commit to this fact before each task
1. The training is validated when the student has passed all the evaluations that are presented in the course development.
2. In this case, a diploma of validation of the knowledge acquired will be issued
3. In order to obtain the certificate, the student must have attended at least 75% of the effective hours of the course. This percentage may vary in each case, depending on the conditions required by the training company.
Validity and scope of these general conditions:
1. These General Conditions will be applicable and will be attached to the Particular Conditions established in the specific program of each course contracted.
2. These General Conditions will be applicable to any course that the student hires, as of the date of signing this contract, so, unless they are modified, they will be applicable in courses and programs that in the future the student hires by subscribing the corresponding Particular Conditions of each course, that is, by subscribing to the specific program of the future course that the student hires.
3. When the General Conditions of this contract undergo modifications, these will be updated through the different documents of Particular Conditions of each course; being the date of entry into force of these variations the one that appears in the Particular Conditions that contain them.
4. Any reservation or payment confirms the acceptance of these terms and conditions.
CITTLAN assumes no responsibility for cases of force majeure (according to the law) or for the actions of the students.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE AND ELECTRONIC CONTRACTING
1. These General Conditions of Use and Electronic Procurement, hereinafter the “General Conditions”, govern the access and contracting of products and services by the user / through the Website www.lanzarotesmartisland.es (hereinafter, “WEBSITE”).
2. The use (access, consultation or contracting of goods or services) of the website attributes the condition of user of the website (hereinafter, “USER”).
3. The user must carefully read these general conditions of use and electronic contracting each time they access the website, since this and these general conditions may be modified.
4. The owner of the website reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, any modification or update of its contents and services; of these general conditions of use and electronic contracting and, in general, how many elements integrate the design and configuration of the website.
On the one hand, the local public business entity Centers of Art, Culture and Tourism of the Cabildo de Lanzarote (hereinafter “CACT Lanzarote” or the “CACT” interchangeably) and CIF: Q-3500356-E and address at Calle Triana 38, Arrecife , Lanzarote, CP 35500, Las Palmas. Telephone: 901 300 200. Email: email@example.com
And, on the other hand, the natural person, hereinafter the USER, who accesses the page to inform and contract the services offered through the WEBSITE. The user declares that he is of legal age (over 18 years of age) and has the necessary legal capacity to acquire the services offered through the WEBSITE and to use it according to the GENERAL CONDITIONS detailed below, which he declares to understand and expressly accept.
CACT Lanzarote operates the WEBSITE and the Centers for Art Culture and Tourism of Lanzarote, hereinafter the CENTERS and offers and manages the contents, products and services to the visiting USER of the WEBSITE.
In each offer of products and / or services that are published on the platform or in our reservation system, you will be provided with clear and exact information about the price of the product or service indicating, if applicable, what are the possible expenses extras and service conditions.
The prices published on our website and in the reservation system used in our CENTERS indicate the applicable taxes in each case.
CACT Lanzarote is committed to updating prices and content on the WEBSITE with the utmost diligence so that they appear truthful at all times and are updated. However, in case there may be any typographical error due to causes beyond our control, CACT Lanzarote undertakes to correct these as soon as possible. Likewise, if any price contained an error and some user had been affected by the same involuntary manner, and had not been able to reasonably notice the error, the CACT will keep said user the price initially offered.
The PRODUCTS AND SERVICES that are made available to the USER on the WEBSITE are offered on condition that you accept without modification any and all of the terms, conditions and notices detailed in these General Conditions When accessing the WEBSITE and / or by using it in any way, the USER agrees to be bound by said General Conditions and declares that he has read and understood its content.
Read the General Conditions carefully, as they contain information concerning your legal rights and the limitations of such rights, as well as a section related to the law and jurisdiction applicable to conflicts. If you do not accept all of the terms and conditions, you must not use the WEBSITE or hire any PRODUCT or SERVICE. With respect to all purchases and / or reservations, the person who performs said action shall be deemed to have the consent to accept these General Conditions on behalf of the persons included in the reservation, as well as declare to have provided the information included in the Policy of Treatment of Personal Data included in this WEBSITE.
Changes or modifications may be made in the future in the General Conditions in accordance with the terms and conditions specified herein; In this case, you understand and accept that access to the WEBSITE and its continued use after such changes means acceptance of the new General Conditions updated or modified. The name of the updated version and date on which the last modifications to the General Conditions were made will be indicated at the top of this page. All modifications will take effect immediately after publication. Be sure to return to this page periodically to review the most current version of the General Conditions.
The USER is responsible for providing their data correctly in the contracting processes established on the cactlanzarote.com website, the fields to make the reservation are free, so that the WEBSITE does not have the means to identify and correct errors in the introduction of the data, with which the USER must observe the maximum diligence regarding its completion.
The USER will be liable, in any case, for the veracity of the data provided and will be responsible for communicating to CACT Lanzarote any modification thereof, the CACT reserving the right to exclude from the registered services any user who has provided false data, without damage of the other actions that proceed in Law.
The USER is responsible for complying with the legal documentation requirements necessary to be able to use means of transport that require presentation of identity documents in order to embark on them.
It is prohibited that the USER may, through the use of this WEBSITE, carry out illegal activities, contrary to good faith, customs, morals or public order.
It is prohibited that the USER may, through the use of this WEBSITE, carry out activities that constitute a violation of the regulation on intellectual and industrial property or any other applicable legal regulation.
Exemptions and limitations of the contract
We suggest you read this section carefully as it limits the responsibility of CACTs to you for any inconvenience that may arise in relation to your use of this website and the purchases and reservations made in our centers. If you do not understand the conditions of this section or any other part of the contract, consult with a lawyer to clarify any doubts before accessing and using this website or making a purchase or reservation at any of our centers.
The information, content, software, products and services published on this website may contain inaccuracies or errors, including errors in the availability of reservations and prices. CACT Lanzarote does not guarantee the accuracy of the information and descriptions of the products and services shown on this website (which includes, without limitation, availability, photographs, features, inclusions and exclusions, general product descriptions and services, opinions, ratings, etc.). Nor does it assume any responsibility for errors and inaccuracies in such information and descriptions of such products and services. In addition, CACT Lanzarote explicitly reserves the right to correct any availability and pricing errors on our website and / or on pending reservations made with an incorrect price.
Under the aforementioned, you use this WEBSITE and contract the products and services offered, at your own risk and CACT Lanzarote (or its executives, managers and employees) will not be liable in any case for any type of loss or damage or damages arising from the following facts or related to them: business interruptions of any kind (which includes, without limitation, the loss of data or information and the costs of obtaining replacement goods or services); access, visualization or use of this website by you; the delay or inability to access, view or use this website, the comments and opinions that appear on this website. The foregoing shall apply to losses, damages or losses regardless of their basis, even if the CACT have been notified of the possibility of their occurrence.
This limitation and disclaimer do not affect mandatory legal rights that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
Disclaimers in the event of Events organized by third parties
Third party providers that organize events (hereinafter indistinctly “event” or “service”) that are advertised and marketed on this website are independent contractors and not agents or employees of the CACT. CACT Lanzarote will not be responsible, therefore, for the acts, errors, omissions, declarations, guarantees, breaches, negligence or improper conduct of any of these suppliers, or for any type of personal injury, death, property damage or other damages or expenses arising from it or arising in any other way from the reservation or the use by the user of a product or service offered by said third parties through this WEBSITE, in the same way is expressly stated that in the case of events organized by third parties, the return policy and right of withdrawal of CACT Lanzarote, which only applies to own products and services, will not be applicable, so in such cases, the user will be subject to the General conditions of the direct organizer of such events.
The CACT will not be responsible or reimburse in case of any type of delay, cancellation, excess of reserves, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond their direct control, nor will they be responsible for any additional expense, omission, delay, change of itinerary or performance of any scheduled event that is beyond its direct control.
PROCEDURES FOR ELECTRONIC PURCHASE
Once within the service you want to hire or book on our WEBSITE “http://www.lanzarotesmartisland.es” you can access the service of purchase of courses or events (own or third parties), workshops, talks, for what is necessary Select the product or service you wish to purchase.
Once the user has been selected, click on the “Buy Here” button for events, workshops, talks.
After checking the availability of places by the system, you can carry out the purchase or reservation procedures as follows:
1. Selection of the day of the event if there is more than one
2. Selection of the event schedule if there is more than one
3. Selection of the number of people requesting the service, in general only one assistant can be selected.
4. Fill in the reservation form with the information required in each case as mandatory and which can be:
Completed the mandatory data, if payment is necessary, the customer will be redirected to a secure payment gateway where you can pay by credit card (Redsys) or Paypal.
Once the registration or payment is completed, the client will receive the entry in PDF format by e-mail.
The tickets, as well as these general conditions, can be archived and printed and the customer is responsible for the printing of their data and the QR code that appears on the ticket to be scanned at the access to the Center. You can also show the entry from a mobile device, provided that the QR codes are visible so that the Center access staff can scan them to verify their validity. It is the responsibility of the customer to show their entry either printed or on a mobile device with a QR Code that is legible.
Payments and Billing
Payment of services contracted through the WEBSITE will be made in ADVANCE, unless expressly stated otherwise.
The purchase of any product and / or service will only be effective at the time that the CACT, carry out the charge in a valid way once the payment has been made, either by charge on the credit / debit card or through Paypal, being able until that moment to be canceled by the CACT.
The credit card information provided on the WEBSITE will be managed directly by the bank in question without any intervention of the CACT. CACT in no case registers, stores or has access to the complete data of the user’s credit cards.
Cancellation of reservations (Right of Withdrawal)
In the case of courses in which the payment for the registration has been carried out, users can make the early cancellation of the contracted products or services on www.lanzarotesmartisland.es by requesting it to our Customer Service department via email to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching and completing the return form which can be downloaded at the following link: Request for Return of Amount for Cancellation or Modification
Canceling an online purchase will result in the application of cancellation charges, counting from the moment in which the confirmation of receipt of the return request is received, as described below:
Once the reimbursement of the same is approved, this will be carried out when possible, via bank transfer to an account number provided by the client.
The value of the transaction may be subject to taxes, fees, commissions for foreign transactions, currency exchange or other charges. Your bank or your credit or debit card entity may convert the payment to the local currency and charge charges, which will mean a difference between the amounts shown on cactlanzarote.com or the websites of third-party providers whose products or services are advertised in the CBS WEBSITE and the definitive amounts paid into your bank account or in your credit or debit card statement. Contact your bank or your card entity if you have any questions about the conversion rates or applicable charges.
It is not possible to obtain any refund once the visit or event has begun or with respect to any type of package, meals or other services used, except in accordance with the legal rights that assist you.
Cancellation of products or services by CACT Lanzarote
If CACT Lanzarote cancels the event, we suggest the following options:
Complaints and claims for the services provided by CACT Lanzarote
We make available to the USERS the email address email@example.com so that you can address as many questions or queries about the operation of our services as necessary.
The entirety of this WEBSITE: text, images, brands, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, color combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents; It is the property of the CACT and its reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, retransmission, copying, transfer or total or partial broadcasting of the information contained in these pages, whatever its purpose and the means used for it are prohibited.
The User undertakes to use the services and contents on our website in accordance with the Law and the general and particular terms and conditions of the services offered by CACT Lanzarote at all times, and must refrain from using them to:
CACT Lanzarote will not be responsible, directly or subsidiarily for:
These conditions are subject to Spanish legislation. The courts of Arrecife in Lanzarote will be competent to hear any dispute arising from these conditions, except for the exceptions that are legally established.
If any clause included in these general conditions is declared, totally or partially, null or ineffective, such nullity or ineffectiveness will affect only said provision or the part of it that is null or ineffective, the general conditions remaining in everything else, having such disposition, or part of it that is affected, by not put.
In compliance with the principles of legality and transparency and in order to provide the information to the interested parties established in articles 13 and 14, we inform you of the characteristics of the processing of personal data that are carried out under the responsibility of EPEL, CENTERS OF LANZAROTE CULTURE AND TOURISM ART:
Treatment: (I) Human Resources Management. (II) Web Requests. (III) I send newsletter. (IV) Billing, accounting and tax management. (V) Administrative management. (VI) Budget tracking (VII) Attention to the exercise of rights. (VIII) Security breach notification (IX) Reservation management. (X) Online sale. (XI) Satisfaction surveys. (XII) Marketing Management.
Purpose: (I) Selection of personnel, training, preparation and sending of payrolls, and other documents necessary for the employment relationship. (II) Attention of requests received through the Web. (III) Sending promotional information of the entity. (IV) Preparation of customer invoices, preparation of official accounting and calculation, presentation and settlement of taxes, preparation of business documents, such as balance sheets and reports. (V) Administrative management that involves collections and payments and relationship with suppliers. (VI) Budget tracking. (VII) Address the requests for exercise of rights related to personal data. (VIII) Notify interested parties and the Control Authority of security violations that may affect the rights and freedoms of the interested parties. (IX) Management of reservations made of services or tickets. (X) Ticket sales through the web. (XI) Conduct satisfaction surveys of visitors or users. (XII) Ticket sales management through other tour operators.
Legitimation: (I) Application of contractual and pre-contractual measures. (II) Legitimate interest. (III) Consent of the interested party. (IV) Law 58/2003, of December 17, General Tax. (V) Legitimate interest. (VI) Application of contractual and pre-contractual measures. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data. (IX), (X) and (XII) Application of contractual and pre-contractual measures. (XI) Consent of the interested party.
Conservation Term: (I) Duration of the employment contract and the period necessary to meet responsibilities arising from the labor benefit. (II) The period necessary to meet the request, as well as for the duration of the responsibilities that may arise from them. (III) Until the interested party revokes the consent. (IV) and (V) Six years for commercial purposes, and the period necessary to meet responsibilities arising from the settlement of taxes. (VI) and (XII) During the duration of the provision of the service and the period required to meet responsibilities arising from it. (VII) and (VIII) The period necessary for the fulfillment of said purpose, as well as for the duration of the responsibilities that may arise from them. (IX), (X) and (XI) The period required to meet the request, as well as the responsibilities that may arise from them.
Recipients: (III) Mailchimp, (VII) and (VIII) Spanish Agency for Data Protection. (IX) Turitop. (X) Turitop and Paypal. (XII) Third tour operators in Lanzarote.
Exercise of rights: You may exercise your right of access, rectification, deletion, limitation and opposition to the processing, under the terms and conditions established in the personal data protection regulation Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, by sending a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to: Calle Triana, 38, Arrecife, CP 35500, Las Palmas., Indicating in any case the Reference: “Data protection” together with any document that proves your identity as a photocopy of the DNI, as well as to file a complaint with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The owner of the institution and this website is EPEL, CULTURE AND TOURISM ART CENTERS OF LANZAROTE, so any personal data that you communicate through this website as the data collection forms that are made in a manner In person they will be treated under the responsibility of EPEL, CULTURE AND TOURISM ART CENTERS OF LANZAROTE.
How do we use the personal data that we manage under our responsibility?
We use your data for the following purposes:
And the use we make of them is exclusively necessary for each of the purposes, for example for the management of human resources, we send data to our labor consultancy so that they elaborate employment contracts and payrolls, also to the bank for payment of salaries and the State Agency of the Tax Administration to report on the annual withholdings that we practice in salaries, to the Mutual and the Company of Prevention of Occupational Risks, but except by obligation or to receive a necessary service for the development of Our activity does not communicate or process data for additional purposes.
What personal data do we collect? (How do we get them?)
We will request the minimum essential data to carry out the purposes indicated in the previous section, usually, name and address, and contact information.
For how long?
When the data processing is imposed by a rule, it normally incorporates the period during which the data must be processed or stored, so the Commercial Code establishes the obligation to keep the data for accounting and commercial purposes for six years, but There are certain assumptions such as the application of certain deductions that require the preservation of economic proof for a longer period, sometimes up to fifteen years.
Disclosure to third parties
As in the previous cases, the data we communicate to third parties is always limited to the minimum necessary.
What security measures do we apply to personal data?
EPEL, LANZAROTE CULTURE AND TOURISM ART CENTERS, has appropriate policies and technical and organizational measures to safeguard and protect your personal data against illegal or unauthorized access, loss or accidental destruction, damage, use and illegal or unauthorized disclosure.
We will also take all reasonable precautions to ensure that our staff and employees who have access to your personal data have received appropriate training.
What are your rights as the owner of the data?
You have the right to request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. You have the right to obtain confirmation on whether in EPEL, CULTURE ART CENTERS AND TOURISM OF LANZAROTE we are treating your personal data or not. You have the right to access your personal data and obtain a copy of them, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that They were picked up.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. EPEL, LANZAROTE CULTURE AND TOURISM ART CENTERS, will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can also exercise the right to data portability, as well as revoke the consents you have provided. You can exercise these rights, by request email addressed to email@example.com or in writing to: Calle Triana, 38, Arrecife, CP 35500, Las Palmas, attaching a copy of your ID or other document proving your identity, and indicating clearly the right you want to exercise. Finally, indicate that you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.